Spectra'Phy LE is an optimized look-ahead Brickwall Limiter and Loudness Maximizer based on its bigger brother Spectra'Phy. It has been designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and live use or whenever a large quantity of limiters are required per project.
- Proprietary Physics based Peak Limiting and Loudness Maximizing.
- Look-ahead Brickwall limiting with no overshoots, less then 0.2 ms Delay.
- Individual Left / Right Channel Limiting with Linking ability.
- Graphical Spectrum and Attack / Release Display.
- Pre-Smooth function to tame high transients.
- 1-60 instances per project (Depending on Processor).
- Pre or Post output Spectrum.
- Velocity Sensitive Dials for extreme precise adjustments.
- Maximum transparent loudness.
- Full Automation for all parameters.
- Intuitive GUI.
- 64-bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Optimized DSP code.
- Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform.
New in v1.6
- Mac OS AU version no longer crashes Ableton Live, Digital Performer and few other hosts when the Attack and Release values reach 'zero'.
- General Performance enhancements.