|Software Music Machine Archive||
Spectrum Analyzer is a real-time spectrum analysis plug-in. The idea was to create an old-fashioned tool reminiscent of classic hardware analyzers of the antecedent century. Another unique (and quite experimental) feature of the plug-in is its detached spectrum display window, freely resizable independently of host application capabilities.
- 1/3, 1/4 or 1/6 octave mode (30, 40 or 60 bands respectively)
- Unrestrictedly resizable (tiny to fullscreen) display window
- Simultaneous peak, peak-hold and average (RMS) display
- Entirely adjustable ballistics
- Customizable colors
- Freeze function
- Supports any sample rate
Related Music Production Equipment:
Check out our report on Cheap Studio Monitors for home recording & mixing.
New in v1.04
- Fixed: z-order of the 'mouse-over' readout.
- Fixed: 'Settings' window fonts on Win7/Vista.
- Fixed: 'Use presets to manage display appearance' option.
- Fixed: certain graphics issues with multiple plugin instances.