SplineEQ is a linear phase equalizer plug-in that is based on spline curve design.
Since SplineEQ utilizes linear phasing, it does not affect the phase of sound and only changes the intensity of frequencies. This gives you results that do not color the sound and incur aliasing artifacts. You can set it up to have up to 60 bands - the demo only has 4 - for complete equalizer control over your audio.
- Simple curve modification functions - overall gain, gain scale and transpose
- Smooth and fluid interface
- Frequency analyser
- Infinite dB to +60 dB gain range
- Multiple presets
- Control over resolution, latency and CPU usage
- Smooth transitions
Changes in v1.0.9:
- Changed and improved Limiter
Changes in v1.0.7:
- Improved Knob display with a new color scheme and a larger and sharper font.
- Improved knob display accuracy by adjusting decimal values based on position.
Changes in v1.0.5:
- The way slopes are defined is changed to linear instead of angular when the mouse cursor is on the same side of the handle control.
- The text on the knob is a bit sharper for improved readability.
- Mono in-mono out support added
- ChangedDefault intensity of the spectral visualisation
- Fixed some minor bugs