Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi is a unique tool to compare the stereo image of several tracks in real time. It is the ideal solution for mixing: you can actually see which part of the stereo field every single instrument uses. It can also be used to analyze an effect chain and see how audio effects influence the stereo image of your content.
This plugin is based on the same stereo analysis algorithms as Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro, and the instant, peak or average responses of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). The same zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the stereo image for each audio track. The advanced routing capabilities let you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the parameters for each audio signal you want to analyze
- Multiple tracks real time stereo field analyzer: visualize and compare the stereo image of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Zoomable display with precise measurement capabilities.
- Easy phase cancelation and mono compatibility issues detection on multiple tracks or within an effect chain.
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
- Import/Export presets and share them between the directX and VST versions.
New in v1.9
- Difference curves can now be saved for easier comparisons and EQ matching tasks.
- Windows uninstaller now proposes to remove preferences as an option.
- Misc minor user interface and windows installer changes.
New in v1.7
- Improved user interface performance and increased graphs display refresh rate.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- Faster skin loading.