Blue Cat's Stereo Triple EQ is based on Blue Cat's Triple EQ technology: its 3 filters lets you to easily equalize the left and right channels of your signal separately. The graphs show you the exact frequency response for each channel, and the included skins let you choose if you want to see both channels on the same graph or not.
The included skins also provide you with the ability to link both channels. You can even mirror the frequency response of both channels, the plug-in acting as frequency panner. Thanks to the "auto-gain" functionality, the gain of the plug-in will never exceed 0 dB.A must for your ears and your monitors!
New in v3.0
- New GUI design and Blue Cat's Skinnning language 1.4.2 support:
- Streamlined user interface with simplified controls for optimal workflow.
- Zooming: adjust the dB range of the EQ and the response curve graph.
- Frequency response measurement: new mouse coordinates display.
- Window Opacity Management: make the plugin window transparent.
- New toolbar to access the main functionalities.
- Smooth bypass: activate/deactivate the plugin with absolutely no noise.
- Import/Export presets in a host independant format: you can now share presets between the directX and VST versions
- Enlarged the filters frequency range.
- Performance improvements:
- Faster skin loading.
- Reduced memory consumption when several instances are loaded.