Strum Acoustic GS-1 is an acoustic guitar software synthesizer based on the latest AAS physical modeling technology. Strum provides a collection of steel and nylon acoustic guitars and includes elaborate voicing and strumming modules for the realistic reproduction of a guitarist's playing techniques. Chords played on the keyboard are automatically voiced for the guitar while strumming and picking actions are reproduced by an auto-strum function, special strumming keys, or MIDI loops. EQ, multi-effect, and reverb modules complete the package.
- Keyboardist's Acoustic Guitar: Can't learn the guitar in time for your deadline. Your favorite session player is out of town. ROMplers are not quite there. Strum is the just-right solution.
- Play a folk song with open chords: Play the chords you know and Strum voices them as a guitarist would.
- Strum on your keyboard: Auto-strum chords or play them via strumming keys or MIDI loops.
- Pick a guitar from your collection: Go from nylon to steel, from jumbo to concert, or from country rock to finger-style classical.
- Create your own space: Add warmth with the EQ, lush with the chorus, and space with the reverb.
New in v1.0.1
- Added support for the Strum Electric GS-1 "override keys" for better control of the playing style in MIDI loops. Strum Acoustic GS-1 manual has not been updated, please refer to Strum Electric GS-1 manual.
- Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts.
- Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window.
- Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons.
- Fixed "Fatal Error 417" during authorization on Mac OS X.