Super Spook Keys v1.0
Super Spook Keys is designed to re-create the sound of a Theremin; it offers control using either a MIDI keyboard or the mouse to drag the spot across the 'chart' for more authentic Theremin style play.
- Sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse waves.
- Variable key in and out response.
- Added noise for more authentic sound.
- Adjustable scaling for mouse-play tuning.
- Spring on/off option.
- Basic waveshaping.
- MIDI CC assigned to grid cc#60(x) and cc#61(y).
- Spring off on switch so only one version needed this time around.
- Simple humanising effect (vary).
- Variable LFO for vibrato and tremolo.
- Pan, chorus (detuning), stereo spread and glide controls.
- Filtered, ping-pong, stereo delay.
Proudly sponsored by