Freeverb3_VST is a multi feature plug-in bearing the properties of NReverb by CCRMA, implementation of FIR filter constructor, impulse response convolution reverb, softknee/hardknee compressor, band splitter, softknee/hardknee limiter and stereo enhancer.
The plug-in supports multi-core systems via its multi-threading fast convolution algorithms for. This feature is enabled by default.
- Reverb Impulse Response Convolution Processor
- Enhanced Freeverb
- Stereo Enhancer
- Enhanced NVerb
- A simple plate reverb algorithm in CCRMA clm library with stereospread and feedback enhancements.
- Simple Tank Reverb with modulation
- Softknee/Hardknee Compressor
- Softknee/Hardknee Limiter
- 1st/2nd order LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF / BiQuad Filters
- FIR LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF constructor
- Linear Phase 3band frequency splitter
- Linear phase multi band compressor
- Sampling Rate Converter
- Wrapper of libsamplerate.
Changes in v2.6.4
- Mac OS X 64bit (10.5~ ppc64/x64) support was added.
- Reverb algorithms were optimized and refined.
- Impulser2 MIDI slot loading bugs were fixed.
- Some small enhancements were made.