Torq 2.0 DJ software for Macintosh takes you beyond beat matching and into the future of DJ performance and real-time production. Don’t just spin tracks - reinvent them.
Take advantage of all four decks to create unique, complex, and dynamic mixes. Develop your own sound using high-quality, innovative effects and a powerful built-in sampler. Go beyond crossfading by transitioning between tracks in exciting new ways using the innovative new Traq Morph feature.
You can easily combine Torq 2.0 with turntables, CD decks, and a variety of popular DJ controllers—or run the software on its own. Designed for rock-solid stability and peak performance, Torq 2.0 gives you unlimited ways to create your own sound on the dance floor, in the studio, and beyond.
- Ultimate creative DJ platform > blur the line between performance and production
- New patent-pending Traq Morph feature > go beyond crossfading and transition between tracks in exciting new ways
- 13 built-in effects, dedicated sampler, and advanced looping functionality > craft your signature sound
- Control your setup with turntables, DJ CD players, M-Audio DJ hardware, or third-party interfaces and controllers > customize your DJ rig
- Standalone operation > get full functionality without dedicated hardware
- ReWire support for Pro Tools, Ableton Live, and other DAWs > take your performance to the studio
New in v2.0.1
New Control Surface Support:
- Behringer BCD3000.
- Numark V7 (Partial Support – not fully mapped).