Tripp Lead v1.1
A lead synth with a fat bottom and screaming sync’s, may also be tamed
to become a smooth airy synth with it’s dual filters.
- Two VA style oscillators, square sub oscillator and a noise osc.
- Modulation with host sync and an envelope generator, provide a choice
of many destinations.
- Two different moog style filters allow you to choose each one independently,
run them parallel or serial.
- Tube Overdrive and distortion, with control of the tube hard/soft amount.
- Auto pan synced to ½, ¼ and eight notes of the BPM setting, can be applied
to the main oscillator and the delay separately.
- A mono delay with modulation and a low pass filter, synced to the BPM setting.
A reverb with limited control is also provided.
- Audio trigger section consists of only two knobs, (Gate) which sets the gates strength,
(Decay) which sets the gates time to re-trigger. (Please read the manual)
- 128 presets to get you started.
Software is now Freeware.
Proudly sponsored by