Tube Delay is a marriage between analog and digital, combining the warmth and natural compression from tubes with the features and versatility of a digital delay. The effect is perfect for fattening vocal tracks, adding slapback echo to drums, getting a gritty delay for guitars or using it just as a dirty tube preamp.
With a vintage style passive EQ and several independent tube stages, Tube Delay sounds great even without the delay effect and is the perfect default plug-in each time you need to give a lifeless track some color.
- Up to 1000 ms delay.
- Sync tempo to host.
- Vintage style passive EQ.
- Tube preamp simulation.
- Gritty, distorting feedback.
New in v1.1.0
- VST3 support
- Added value display
- Added "check for updates" functionality in the "About" box.
- Added Softube menu
- Many minor fixes
New in v1.0.4
- Fixed GUI bugs on Pro Tools 8
- Updated GUI framework to provide better stability and performance
- Updated DSP framework to provide better stability and performance
- New iLok version