TuneSmith is a songwriting companion program to fine-tune the creation and management of songs.
Feed your artistic fire with the essential songwriting companion featuring an advanced lyrics editor, a comprehensive copyright tracker and a versatile pitch journal.
With TuneSmith you can efficiently manage all essential information about your copyright registrations, co-writers and potential cover artists. It will help you pitch your hottest tracks and breathe new life into smoldering classic tunes with a pitch journal capable of emailing accurate copyright and licensing information with a single click.
Demos and album cuts are organized for future reference. TuneSmith allows you to capture memorable melodies with its intuitive audio recorder. Fan the flames of inspiration by running TuneSmith alongside Rhyme Genie software and rekindle emotions of past writing sessions with a complete rhyme clipboard history and trackable lyrics revisions for each song in progress.
Have complete access to your valuable song catalog at any time and run TuneSmith free of charge on as many computers as you like.
Changes in v4.0
- The functionality of the audio recorder has been increased: You are now able to edit the metadata of audio files added to TuneSmith's song catalog. Mp3 files forwarded to prospective clients via email attachments now include the contact info, the writer and publisher portions as well as the affiliations (PROs) of the creative talents.
- The integration with Rhyme Genie has been improved: The rhyme clipboard has been redesigned to show Rhyme Genie's last copied search word above the rhymes and to give you the option to display the words and phrases separately.
- TuneSmith's interface has been refined: You can now track the mood, tempo and time signature of any given song. All print preview subroutines have been optimized for greater speed and several minor bugs related to the chord dictionary and chord sheets have been fixed. A major bug that could prevent the backup of customized selection lists has been fixed.
Changes in v3.0
- The functionality of the chord sheet editor has been expanded: You can now generate chord sheets in the Nashville Number System format.
- The song catalog printouts have been expanded: You now have the option to print legally binding songwriter split sheets from within your song catalog.
- The graphic interface has been optimized: A handful of interface issues have been corrected. A bug that could prevent chord charts from being printed correctly after you have imported or reverted to a previously created backup of your song catalog has been fixed. The overall performance of TuneSmith has been improved. PC users will benefit from full compatibility with Windows 8.1 while Mac users will benefit from full compatibility with OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
Changes in v2.0
- Now with a new chord sheet editor featuring he same style and format as TuneSmith's lyrics editor.
- Can now add professionally formatted chord symbols with matching guitar chord charts to your lyrics.
- An integrated chord dictionary allows you to look up the notes, fret positions and intervals of over 4800 chords.
- Can be used to maintain an unlimited number of custom chord charts.