|Software Music Machine Archive||
UltraMixer is a DJ mixing software which enables you to mix digital music in various formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV or CDs in real time. All you need is a sound card. The DJ's turntables are replaced by two digital SoundPlayers, the "vinyls" are available within seconds through the integrated FileArchive.
No matter whether you want to use UltraMixer for a professional gig or at a private party or as virtual jukebox in restaurants, hair studios or medical surgeries - it will prove the right choice! UltraMixer is the first DJ software in the world that is available for the most popular operating systems: Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows. There are three versions of UltraMixer available: the Free-Edition and the Basic-Edition for private users and the Advanced-Edition for high demands and commerical use. All versions are integrated in one program, and can be activated through the appropriate licence keys. This enables the user to switch to a more advanced version without any problems.
UltraMixer supports the following hardware controllers:
- Denon DN-HC4500
- Behringer BCD3000
- Behringer BCD2000
- Hercules DJ Console MK2
- Hercules DJ Console
- Hercules DJ Control MP3
- Numark Total Control
- EKS XP10
- M-Audio Torq Xponent
Related DJ Hardware:
Click here to see our report on Low Cost DJ Controllers
New in v2.4.7
- Read and save replay gain value in id3 tags of OGG and FLAC files.
- Optimized recognition of itunes library.
- Fixed: UltraMixer doesn't start automatically in german on german systems.
- Fixed: Window sometimes hidden by the menu bar on Mac OS X and not accessible.
New in v2.4.3
- fixed: [stuff] "activate"-Button disabled if you specify the order number by copy&paste
- fixed: [stuff] UltraMixer doesn't start on Mac OS X 10.5 on PPC or Intel 32bit
- fixed: [AutoDJ] EN: previous track is not stopped if uer presses the next button during AutoDJ
New in v2.4.2
- new: [FileArchive] option for renaming file paths when importing UltraMixer file archive
- new: [MIDI/User Interface] low latency when controlling UltraMixer by keyboard or midi device
- new: [User Interface] new digital clock in 12h and 24h format
- new: [FileArchive] instead of the title the artist is shown when loading music files without id3 tag
- fixed: [Sampler] loop option is not set correctly after loading a sample bank
- fixed: [Sampler] user defined sample banks are overwritten by UltraMixers default sample bank if external hard disc is not connected
- fixed: [Setup] UltraMixer can't be installed in programs directory as standard user
- fixed: [AutoDJ] AutoDJ stopps current Player when User interrupts fading in AutoDJ mode
- fixed: [FileArchive] sometimes search result is empty even though concering tracks are present
- fixed: [Preferences] mixing options are not shown if song finish warning is lower than 1 or higher than 120
- fixed: [User Interface] UltraMixer resets the size of a File Chooser each time
- fixed: [User Interface] selection in tables can't be removed if all files are selected
- fixed: [Skinning] 1920x1200 Skin Master-EQ and Sampler visualisation broken
- fixed: [Preferences] live search feature in tables is enabled after starting UltraMixer even live search was disabled in preferences
- fixed: [Playlists] After removing the last and loaded track from playlist the DEL key does not function anymore
- fixed: [FileArchive] the search bar stays visible when the last track is finished in a playlist
- fixed: [FileArchive] instead of the title the artist is shown when loading music files without id3 tag