UltraTagger is a user-friendly utility used to manage the tags found in MP3 files (ID3 v1 and v2). It can also rename files using tags, decode and encode MP3s and much more. You won't be able to find another application as easy to use and powerful as UltraTagger.
New in v2.3
- Automatically generate a playlist file name when creating a playlist (see the new tab dedicated to playlists in the options).
- Reading tags from filenames using underscores is now possible.
- Buttons now insert text at cursor's position in the options window.
- Fixed bug when reading v2 tag genre if the genre is in Winamp format (v1 genre between parentheses).
- Fixed v2 tags not being deleted when saving from freedb with the option to overwrite checked.