Video2SWF is an extremely easy program to convert your video files into streaming Macromedia Flash files. Video2SWF is easy to use and is great for displaying your videos on websites, CD-ROMs, and presentations.
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to view your video.
- Output Macromedia Flash Video files (FLV).
- Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page to show your video.
- Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
- Supports video formats: .avi, .dv, .mov/.qt, .mpeg (video only), .mp4, .wmv (Mac requires Flip4Mac plugin)
- Supports audio formats: .aiff, .mp3, .wav
- Supports image formats: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .pic, .png, .psd, .tga, .tiff
- Select your videos compression quality and key frame intervals.
- Add customizable players to add playback controls, sound controls, scrub bars, and more.
- Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
- Add overlays/watermarks to easily brand your Flash video.
- Apply filters such as brightness/contrast, sepia tone, and oil paint
- In and Out point editing to choose a section of a video to encode
- Batch convert multiple video files at once
- Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time.
Proudly sponsored by