Vocal Intensifier gives vocal tracks added punch and presence, to make them stand out in the final mix. It uses an advanced studio technique called "parallel compression" (also known as "New York compression"), often used for drum tracks but here specially tuned for vocals. The advantage of this technique is that it boosts the loudness and presence of the vocals without destroying the dynamics of the original performance.
- Advanced algorithm boosts vocals without loss of detail.
- Efficient user interface saves valuable studio time.
- Uses parallel compression technique, tuned for vocals.
- Encapsulates 64 bit EQ, compression, de-essing & limiting.
- Inherently phase-coherent design.
- Full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn.
New in v1.0.4
- Resolved crash in SONAR 6 & 7 when changing presets or pressing power button.
- Fixed param display (values should appear under the output meter when controls adjusted).
- Resolved crash/fatal error reported by some users when reloading songs containing Vocal Intensifier.
- Vocal Intensifier now visible in mono tracks in Logic 8.
- Fixed crash on G4/G5 (PPC) Macs.
- Improved reliability of VST & AU save/load mechanism (resolves intermittent AU validation failure on Logic 8).