Voxengo BMS is a bass management system PC VST plug-in for surround sound professionals. BMS is able to extract low frequency content from non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations. The main purpose of BMS is to evaluate low frequency content present in non-LFE channels during mastering. At the same time, it is possible to mix extracted low frequency signal to the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel. An option to remove the extracted signal from non-LFE channels is also available.
BMS allows you to specify a desired cut-off frequency for the low-pass filter and adjust its roll-off steepness.
- Arbitrary cutoff frequency
- Arbitrary filter roll-off
- Up to 7.1 surround configurations
- Several LFE management modes
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- All sample rates supported
- 64-bit internal precision
- Native assembler DSP code
New in v1.2
- Access violation error on systems with >2GB memory solved.