Write CDs is a fast CD/DVD writer (burner or recorder) that runs
with most IDE, SCSI, USB1, USB2 and Firewire CDR/W drives.
Write CDs has a very efficient multi-threaded buffering system.
Create fully compatible ISO 9660 and Joliet data CDs/DVDs.
Easy drag and drop file/folder manipulation.
Import and write ISO images from other applications.
Import multi-session ISO/Joliet tracks and merge new files
with an existing session.
Supports high write speed media and drives.
Auto detect drives that have Burn Proof against error.
Option to Auto Record Upon disc insertion.
- Write on DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM and CD-R/RW
- Write Audio CDs, recorded in TAO (Track-at-Once) mode.
- Write MP3, WMA, and Ogg Vorbis CDs as an audio disc.
- Extract (Rip) audio CDs to MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV.
- Free CD-Player.
- Free Media Player, plays Ogg Vorbis, Mp3, Wav and Midi.
- Make Bootable CD-ROM
- Auto-verify written data.
- Send Files/Folders from Windows Explorer Context or File menu.