|Software Music Machine Archive||
XG On Stage
XoS is devoted to controlling the XG (Yamaha's extended midi) electronical instruments.
- Instrument definitions (cakewalk format)
- 16 channel individual configurations
- Control of the main midi parameters (chorus, reverb, brightness, harmony, variation...)
- Complex splitting of the input controllers (master keyboard for example), with octave transposition
- Routing of the messages from the input midi ports to one or more output channels, allowing to play on several channels at the same time and obtain deeper sounds
- Chorus, reverb and variation's type control (may work only with yamaha instruments with on the pre-beta 0.1)
- Saving and loading of preset files, this permits to configures your software in one click.
Related MIDI Equipment:
Roundup of affordable MIDI Controller Keyboards
Check out this site...