ZAMP is a freeware simple sample player, it can load and play 3 wav files simultaneously. It was exclusively designed for Les Productions Zvon by Psychic Modulation and is based on their Cortex drum sampler.
- VSTi plugin, 2 versions included (2 DLLs), one with a single stereo out and one with three stereo outs
- Can load and play up to 3 samples simultaneously
- 1 amplitude envelope and 1 pitch envelope
- Each sample has its own tuning, start and end points, loop, reverse, volume and panning controls
- Each sample has its own velocity sensitivity control
- Mixing Grid for the samples
- 3 randomizers for each wavplayer, they are accessed by clicking one of the four 'screws' around the name
New in v1.3
- Added one multi-mode filter for each of the 3 wavplayer.
- Amp/pitch envelopes are now independant to each wavplayer.
- Changed 'pitch' envelope to 'mod' envelope, which can modulate pitch or filters.
- Fixed playback of stereo waves
Proudly sponsored by