Equilibre is a virtual equalizer plug-in.
Equilibre is designed to employ oversampling and double precision in the critical parts of the filter architecture. The resulting sound have minimal digital artifacts and maintain a solid bass with analog shaped curves for the high frequencies. The GUI is easy to use. Equilibre is designed to help you with mastering and mixing.
- High pass filter (2-8 pole)
- Low shelf filter (2 pole)
- 4 peak filters (2 pole)
- High shelf filter (2 pole)
- Low pass filter (2-8 pole)
- Indicator lights on each band
- Mute / solo on each band
- Stereo, mid or side processing on each band
- A|B comparison buttons
- Input level knob
- Saturation amount knob
- FFT display with bars or graph
- RMS and peak meters
- Frequency response graph with controllable nodes
- Left click mouse over and under node center to change Q
- Off/On switch
- Ctrl + left mouse click to default knobs
- Shift + left mouse click and drag to get precise knob movement
Changes in v9.0:
- GUI improvements. Parameters have now individual readouts.
- Fixed automation problem causing audio mute and crashes.
- Small changes in the saturation algorithm.
- Better CPU efficiency
New in 0.70 beta:
- New interface
- Dropped the old name "DoublePrecisionEqualizer"
- A|B comparison buttons added
- FFT visualization bars added
- Each band has a mute and solo button for monitoring
- Reset the mute and solo buttons to default.
- Stereo, mid or side buttons for changing processing mode on each band.
- Indicator lights show active bands.
- Added "Q" for HP and LP filters.