An electronic drum and synth groove box.
It synthesizes all sound 'on the fly' and no samples are used.
- Universal Binary – one app for your iPad and iPhone
- Cross platform – available as a VST / AU plugin on the PC and Mac
- 10 Synth / Drum parts (aka voices)
- Emulations of ‘classic’ x0x drum sounds (snares, hihats, claps, bassdrums, toms, cymbals)
- Ringmod, FM, Phase Modulation, Sync
- 50+ Parameters
- Global delay FX
- Soft / Hard distortion FX
- 8 Waveforms – Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, etc
- Save patches and presets
- Live performance modes – Loop / Stutter, Mute
- Step sequencing + recording modes
- Parameter automation
- Realtime processing – NO SAMPLES
- Song Mode – make songs from multiple patterns
- .WAV export
- Copy and Paste audio into other apps like Beatmaker and Looptastic (General Pasteboard method)
- Pattern export / import
New in v1.3.6
- Fixed a patch saving / loading issue with Motion Sequences.
- Added + / - buttons to the Motion page.
- Fixed bug where Motion'd parameters weren't properly set back to their original values when switching Motion targets.
- Fixed an important crashing issue on the Song/Sequence page.
- Fixed a minor annoyance on the Perf page (perf page now keeps the last tab you viewed).
- Updated graphics for iOS 4.0 Retina displays.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
- Added some functionality to the Looper page (tapping the bottom will snap to fractions of a bar).
- Made all parameter values display in caps for better readability.
Proudly sponsored by