This program lets you control the JACK transport mechanism via a graphical slider.
GJackTransport lets you seek Audio/Video media files when they are being played along Jack transport. This is useful for audio-engineers or A/V editors that use programs like arodour, hydrogen, ecasound and xjadeo. It is a gtk application and it includes a stand-alone application called gjackclock - it is a big clock display for jack-transport.
- [dynamic|bidir|touchable] slider to control jack-transport
- jack connect/disconnect
- set slider start and end points in various units
- local-memory: remember start/end points
- auto-zoom and reposition slider
- save and restore settings.
- LASH support
- (GJackClock:)customizable font, size & colors
- (GJackClock:)fixed FPS setting or FPS from jack-timebase-master
- (GJackClock:)jack-transport control via key-bindings
- (GJackClock:)read settings from .rc
Changes in 0.5.3
- Maintenance update with various bugfixes
- Can now run on the GNU Hurd