iScratch allows you to produce the same scratching sound as a Turntablist without the need for a turntable, vinyl records, or a mixer.
- Create scratches without a turntable, mixer, or vinyl records.
- iScratch produces realistic scratch sounds based on standard scratch notation - it "plays" the scratch with the realism of a turntable system.
- Anyone can add scratching to their music library.
- Create basic scratches from the built-in tools: Push, Pull, Baby, Release, Chirp, Tear, Hold.
- Add Fader control with the Click tool - several clicks can simulate a Crab.
- Choose any sound to scratch (AIFF format). Change input sounds during the composition.
- Control the duration of the input sound. The Waveform control shows exactly which portion of the input will be used to generate the scratch.
- Control the pitch of the scratch. Edit the notation so that it plays over a shorter time but uses the same amount of input sample. This will produce a higher-pitched scratch.
- Copy & paste notations to easily repeat parts of your scratch.
- Drag notations to change their position.
- Time and Measure tracks show how long your composition is. Create a few seconds or hours of scratching.
- Play back the scratch composition or just the notation you are working on.
- Play the input (source) sound.
- Add a backbeat.
- Use the Document Info window to title your composition, set its copyright, or add notes.
- When you save your iScratch file, all of the input samples used to create it are bundled into the file. Send it to a friend and they will see and hear exactly what you created.
- Print your scratch composition like sheet music to use for performances.
- Export your iScratch composition as an AIFF file. Put your composition on your web site or import it into GarageBand, Soundtrack, Logic, or your favorite music application.
Best DJ Controller Roundup
Proudly sponsored by