iSequence is one of the most powerful music creation studio designed exclusively for iPad. Thanks to intuitive 8-track sequencer, tons of instruments and flexible mixer with DSP effects you can easily program and record profesional loops, beats and melodies. Now you control every aspect of your music project.
The iPad edition has been rewritten and redefined to take advantage of a bigger screen and better performance.
The workflow is extremely fluid, you record tracks and controls movement in real-time, edit them using step sequencer and automation editor, switch between instruments, tracks and views without stopping playback. You can compose, jam and mix at the same time!
- 165 built-in high quality instruments embedded in 3 banks; acoustic, drum kits, pads, leads, sweeps and ambient atmospheres recorded with top classic and modern hardware synthesizers. Additional banks available in the BankShop.
- Pattern sequencer: 8 tracks and FX curves editor. Instruments are not bound to tracks, so you can play chords or use multiple instruments on a single track. Up to 999 patterns in the project.
- Piano keyboard (6 octaves) or drum pads.
- Event parameters: note duration, panning, velocity and gliss
- Real time recording; metronome and 'slow down' mode.
- Sampler; mapping, loops, ADSR envelope, sample start
- Copy/paste, move and transpose selected area or patterns.
- Mixer with 2 effect busses. Each bus contains 3d delay and a filter section. All parameters can be recorded in real-time or edited using automation editor.
- WIFI-sharing: HSQ, MIDI, WAV export. HSQ import.
Quickstart Tutorial for iSequence:
Playing with loops, sample slices and dsp effects:
New in v2.6
- Fixed crash on iOs versions earlier than 5.0
- Gate effect added
New in v2.2
- Improved stability
- BPM adjustment buttons
New in v2.1
- Distortion effect
- Live looper effect
- Sonoma audio copy/paste
- Sample preview in samples browser
- Instrument glissando time
- Mixer: multiple solos enabled
- Minor bugs fixed and interface improvements