iSyn Poly has 3 studio-quality synthesizers and a drum machine.
Each synth is a full-featured analog modeling synth with three oscillators, a classic 24 db/oct ladder-style lowpass filter, independent filter and amp envelope generators, and full modulation routings.
The sample playback drum machine has 8 simultaneous instruments arranged into eight user-selectable drum kits and an editor page allows tuning, panning, level and decay time for individual instruments.
It also has a sequencer:
- Four track sequencer with piano roll and automation editor.
- Record what you play live with the onscreen keyboard/drum pads or using an external CoreMIDI compatible keyboard.
- Real time quantize function and metronome for recording.
- Arrange your songs with variable length patterns ( 1 - 99 bars ). Move and copy/paste patterns.
- Recording and playback of X/Y Pad movements, modulation wheel, pitch bend and key velocity.
- Full set of editing functions with unlimited undo.
- Modeless gesture optimized editing.
New in 1.1.0
- Improved preset / song saving
- Supports Line6 MIDI Mobilizer
- Redesigned the Sequencer editor