iTunesJoin is a set of applications that live in the scripts menu of iTunes and allow you to join multiple tracks into a single new track.
- Join AAC audio files into a new AAC audio file without quality loss
- Join any files (except protected AAC) and convert the joined file according to iTunes import preferences.
- Join any files (including protected AAC) into a QuickTime movie that can be played by iTunes (but, unfortunately, not by an iPod).
- With the optional ChapterTool software from Apple, automatically create chapters for easy navigation (of AAC files).
New in v2.0.8
- Fixed compatibility issue with QuickTime 7.2
- Workaround from problem with iTunes 7.3.x not being able to see the iTunesJoin script
Proudly sponsored by