Linux Sampler Loader or Lisalo is a Linux command line program that loads sample files.
Lisalo can load entire directories of sample files, a single .sfz file or it can take instructions from a meta .lsl file with relative paths to samples. This will let you load samples without the need for any GUI.
Changes in v1.5
- If you use an .lsl file to load you'll get bus channels for each section
- 2 bus pairs (new), unconnect. "Violin" and "Viola". You want to connect these to your recording device.
- 6 unconnected pairs, one for each instrument (that would be 12 channels already you would have to connect manually in QJackCtl).
Changes in v1.4
- Jack Autoconnect-Port for the stereo sum/mix channels can be given from the command line
- Can start Linuxsampler with a given server-address and port, which makes multiple instances possible
- Jack Midi In for autoconnection is a commandline parameter.\
Changes in v1.2
- New Sfz Generator
- Choose an instrument index when loading gig or sf2 samples
- Load a directory with waves and oggs as one instrument.
- Choose a name for your JACK port
- option to specify a name for your JACK port.
- directly load a single sfz file instead of a whole directory or a meta lsl file (auto detection by file extension)
- this sfz file can be a temp file created by Lisalos sidekick