miniTERA offers "a radically simplified approach to sound design", based on the powerful multi-synthesis engine from TERA 3.
Every preset in miniTERA has a built in "Sound designer" which presents you a set of up to eight meta parameters for convenient access to the most important aspects of the sound. This means sound design with miniTERA is a simple process:
- Select a base sound to start from one of the 500 meta presets.
- Optionally use the "slot machine" giving you a useful random preset with every other click.
- Change the sound characteristic with the eight meta parameters to suit your taste. You can use this "8 dimensional sound morphing" for expressive sound movements too.
- Adapt the FX settings to fit the sound into your music.
- Multi-synthesis engine compatible to TERA 3 presets.
- Unique 8D meta sound parameter.
- "Slot machine" for usable random generated sounds.
- FX section (Distortion / Delay / Chorus / Flanger / Phaser).
New in v2.1
- Streamlined sound browser for easier access
- Fixed: RTAS: changing samplerate is now working.
- Fixed: Mac: Projects with multiple instances sometimes didn't load correctly.
- Fixed: Cakewalk Sonar: Arpeggio notes didn't stop after sequencer stopped.