MixPad is a program that lets you import audio or record multiple tracks, then mix tracks for your music projects.
- File format support includes wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, real audio, avi and more.
- Supports video file formats for extracting audio from a movie.
- Import directly from CDs with the built in CD Ripper.
- Record new clips to a track using MixPad's superb quality audiorecorder.
- Add effects to individual tracks, including echo, reverb and distort.
- Drag and drop files from your desktop or folders easily to Mixpad.
- Manage your clips in the Clip Manager.
- Mute a single track or set it as 'solo' (will mute all other tracks).
Changes in v3.21:
- Improved video sync
- Clear Main VU meter when play stops in working region
- Added sync to video capability
- Improved recording form midi with vsti synthesie
- Metronome change to disabled as the default setting
- Improved the split clip functionality
- Add 'Export Clip As...' option to the context menu of 'Clip Manager' dlg
- Removed 'Enable Metronome' check box
- Removed unneeded horizontal scroll bar in Effects window
- Disabled 'metronome volume' when metronome turned off
- New way of region selection does not allow to select clips which are invisible without using vertical scrolling
- Added Explorer command bar
- Improved NCH Sound Library dialogue
- Fixed Compressor sound effect
- Fixed Looping in a selected region
- Various other bugfixes
Proudly sponsored by