The hypercyclic is a MIDI Mangler and MIDI Arpeggiator Mucoder.
If you want to create multiple rythmic variations and modulate various synthesizer parameters, then the hypercyclic is a plug-in designed for you.
You can create unique, random and rhythmic sounds by playing around with the hypercyclic. You can induce MIDI patterns that you can push to other plugins or you can simply record what you have. You can also mix and match random sequences with syncopated sequences and fit them into a rhythmic beat or measure.
With the hypercyclick you can come up with experimental modulations, glitchy stutter effects and two tempo syncing with LFOs. It will also scratch your itch for experimental rhythmic effects and weird chord variations.
New in v1.1.367
- Same functionality but re-worked core based on tonespace 2 from Mucoder.
- Tested on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04 LTS
- Works with 64bit OS
- Now Dispalys LFO waveform
- MIDI sync messages are accepted in standalone version
- Includes a new synth for testing purposes that uses PADsynth algorithm
- Various Bugfixes