n-Track Studio is an Audio & MIDI Digital Multitrack Recorder that transforms your PC into a powerful audio recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub just like with a tape multitrack recorder, but you can exploit the flexibility and power of today's PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, mp3 encoding and much more.
Related Recording Equipment:
See Our Roundup of USB Audio Interfaces
New in 8.0
- New Step Sequencer tracks: create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
- One click rithm base creation: click on the add rithm button in the new startup screen to quickly create bass and drums tracks to easily start jamming
- New multi-take recording mode
- Control parameter automation on separate lanes for each track
- Internal recording routing, i.e. you can now record from a track output (which may include live input)
- Improved Audio Engine Performance: n-Track is now faster than ever and supports working with even lower audio latencies
- Songtree: n-Track Studio 8 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
- Pure Data: you can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds, instruments and effects in your song