Based on 'Aural Acoustic' principals newB is a bass enhancer and maximizer plug-in that can be used to apply from subtle to extreme bass enhancement and generation during mastering, mixing, tracking and live performance.
newB increases the perceived amount of bass by adding / mixing specific sub-harmonic content from the original bass, thereby allowing our brains to hear lower-frequencies than may exist in the original audio material. The newB process conceptually enhances the bass performance of high and low quality consumer speaker systems ranging from Hi-fi to multimedia speakers found in products such as laptops.
- 5 Bass Presence settings.
- Original bass can be mixed in 100% or totally replaced.
- Variable from wide to narrow band high-pass crossover filter for generating sub-harmonics.
- Simple, intuitive GUI.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Optimized custom DSP code.
- Add bass sub-harmonics to enhance the perceived bass response of speakers.
- Sharpen, shape, augment and rectify the bass content without effecting other instruments.
- Extend the perceived frequency response of a speakers beyond their limits.
- Enhance Bass presence during live performances.
Changes in v3
- Redesigned from the ground up for better performance
- Improved Audio quality
- Multiband processing
- Improved the low frequency Sub-harmonic generation algorithm