Pitchmap is a pitch processing plugin.
This plugin lets you process the pitch of individual sounds within mixed signals, and you can do it in real time. It can let you change the melodies and harmonies of your audio track.
It features an intuitive interface that shows a "pitchmap" where you can move the pitch around to your preference. With it you can correct any tuning issues and you can even remove or extract individual sounds from a mix. You can even apply synthesizer like sound effects to your audio. It is a corrective tool that can act as a pseudo musical instrument.
Changes in v1.1.5
- Bugfix for demo installer update issue
Changes in v1.1.4
- Changed mode of main controls to relative (absolute mode still available by holding ALT).
- Stand-Alone app can now record to a new audio file.
- Stand-Alone app now uses sample rate of source file instead of system sample rate.
- Fixed incompatibilities with MOTU MIDI interfaces.
- Various small fixes & enhancements.