Rakarrack is a richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard.
Effects include compressor, expander, noise gate, graphic equalizer, parametric equalizer, exciter, shuffle, convolotron, valve, flanger, dual flange, chorus, musicaldelay, arpie, echo with reverse playback, musical delay, reverb, digital phaser, analogic phaser, synthfilter, varyband, ring, wah-wah, alien-wah, mutromojo, harmonizer, looper and four flexible distortion modules including sub-octave modulation and dirty octave up.
Most of the effects engine is built from modules found in the excellent software synthesizer ZynAddSubFX. Presets and user interface are optimized for guitar, but Rakarrack processes signals in stereo while it does not apply internal band-limiting filtering, and thus is well suited to all musical instruments and vocals. Rakarrack is designed for Linux distributions with Jack Audio Connection Kit.
New in v0.6.1:
- +10 dB booster
- Add/Delete Internal Effect Presets, that can also shared/merged with other users.
- Drag & Drop effects in main screen to fast reorder.
- Fast MIDI learn assign with right click in each parameter.
- Hide Function for unused effects.
- Random preset generator.
- Drag and Drop presets in bank window to fast swap.
- Extra1 Preset bank.
- User directory, a place to put your preset banks in order to be accessible by a single click.
- Optimized filters and Trigger for recognition note frequency.
- MIDI Program Change Table, that can be save/load.