SampleMoog is a Moog Synth digital clone with sampling capabilities.
It comes with 16 Moog synthesizer sounds that span Moog history. All of these sounds are packed into an intuitive sample-based interface that is powered by SampleTank.
With SampleMoog, you get over 1900 sounds that include leads, basses, pads and even effect sounds. From various Moog modular systems, Polymoogs, Minimoogs, Taurus Bass Pedals, Memorymoogs and many more.
This app is based on IK Multimedia's SampleTank, it offers the same one-click sound browsing, multiple synth-engine with real time harmonic manipulation and it has built-in vintage effects . It combines the classic analog sound of Moog with modern sampling technology and effects.
- A collection of Moog sounds in cooperation with Moog Music and Sonic Reality
- Over 1,900 sounds, 16 rare collectable Moog synths sounds
- 16 part multitimbral sound module with layerable parts
- 3 synth engines: STRETCH™ and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS) plus traditional Resampling
- Powerful Multi-Effects section that includes 5 insert effects per Part
- 32 built-in DSP effects
- Part and Master Loop Sync
- Independent Part and Master Volume/Pan controls
- Works as a standalone application as well as a host sequencer plug-in in Mac OS (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP/Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank 2.5 and can be used to expand its world of sounds