|Software Music Machine Archive||
Featured in Hitsquad's review of the Best Free DJ Software
terminator X software is a realtime audio synthesizer that allows you to "scratch" on digitally sampled audio data (*.wav, *.au, *.mp3, etc.) to sound like a hip-hop DJ's on vinyl records.
2D-Scratching: terminatorX now comes with a resonating lowpass filter, where the cutoff frequency can be modified in realtime while scratching.
Related DJ Hardware:
Here is our roundup of DJ Controllers for tight budgets
Review of DJ Speakers
New in v3.84
- Bugfix for a particular bug (#29)
New in v3.83
- fixed misc gcc 4.0 warnings
- removed fastabs() implementation - it failed with gcc > 4.0
- fixed a compilation issue (Thanks, cyril!)
- fixed main window menu bar layout issue
- fixed broken mouse grab (Ubuntu bug #469365), grab events are now handled by gui thread
- work-around gtk+ auto mnemonics
- fixed deprecated gtk+, jack and Xorg API
New in v3.82
- the position of the audio control scrollbars is now saved within set files and restored upon loading.
- fixed a liblrdf related issue resulting in use of previously free'd memory.
- rendered a new knob with the wonderful povray - all images are now distrbuted in gdk-pixbuf-csource'd form in the src/icons directory.
- added an extra "File/Load Audio File" menu item as new users would always try to load an audio file via "File/Open".
- fixed compilation issues with g++ >= 3.4.
- plus more.