Throughout rock and roll history, there have been guitarists who merely
played guitar, but all of the best guitarists took their instrument far
beyond what mere wood and metal and strings were capable of. The Abstract
Guitar will appeal to those who wish to join those innovative six-string
heroes in exploring the outer dimensions of sound.
The pluck of a string is only the beginning!
Nasty guitar + banjo fun + funky bass + sweet harp + ethnic stuff + industrial sounds + strumming + soloing + wahing : all that is the Abstract Guitar
A physical modelled plucked string synthesizer which features many innovative functions:
- Timbre and Decay switches by velocity for the easiest guitar patterns sequencing
- The Alternate Legato function for a unique solo mode,
- "Board ring" and "Smooth string" variations for the expressive buzzings you got with many acousting intruments
- A flexible Distortion unit with Low Pass filter and envelope sensitive to dynamic
- Special filter for speaker emulation
- Stereo Chorus and smooth Reverb
- Accurate preset generator
The plucked string model as a brand new synthesizer: the Abstract Guitar.
New in this version:
- Skinable and includes 3 new Skins.
- Fixed internal Preset-Name problems that were messing with the preset Scales files.
- Set Presets as Default working properly now. (before the last 4 presets were getting truncated)