vMinion is an advanced tempo-based filter/delay multi-effect.
- (4) Stereo 64-bit effect modules, configurable in series or parallel.
- Over 100 effect types to choose from for each module.
- Internally-modulated effect parameters from tempo-based LFOs/Step Sequencer/Envelope Follower.
- Step Sequencer can snap to a variety of scales and can be remotely automated (MIDI/VSTParams).
- MIDI out ability - generate MIDI CCs or Monophonic Notes from any ball/axis.
- MIDI in ability - retrigger LFOs and/or set Filter Frequency from MIDI notes. (Jam on a flanger).
- Dedicated delays for each module with 4 delay modes (Recursive / Post, regular / X-delay).
- Native C++ coding with Intel-Mac support.
- 60+ presets.
- Simple registration key file - no intrusive copy protection: no installers, run it on multiple computers, etc.
- Bonus - 1x4 (one stereo in, four stereo out) and 4x1 (four stereo in, one stereo out) versions for Mac OS X and Windows.
Proudly sponsored by