HELP ! ... Convert SVQ (Roland XP-50 song format) to MIDI standa  

Posted by michel on Fri, 03/03/00 - 13:02:40.

I have a Roland XP-50 keyboard. Real nice board except that it prefers files that are in ".SVQ" format. It can easily play ".MID" files, however,I have collected a bunch of ".SVQ's" that can only be edited on the XP-50 itself. It would make my life a whole lot easier if I could edit them on my PC.
Does anyone know of any software (for Win...) that works with ".SVQ's" or any conversion programs that will convert them to the ".MID" format?

I am really upset with this problem so any
suggestion would be very appreciated. Please
forward them also to michel2233@yahoo.com

Regards,
Michel

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HELP ! ... Convert SVQ (Roland XP-50 song format) to MIDI st

: I have a Roland XP-50 keyboard. Real nice board except that it prefers files that are in ".SVQ" format. It can easily play ".MID" files, however,I have collected a bunch of ".SVQ's" that can only be edited on the XP-50 itself. It would make my life a whole lot easier if I could edit them on my PC.
: Does anyone know of any software (for Win...) that works with ".SVQ's" or any conversion programs that will convert them to the ".MID" format?

: I am really upset with this problem so any
: suggestion would be very appreciated. Please
: forward them also to michel2233@yahoo.com

: Regards,
: alex

Yes I would like to no how to create my own sounds such as piano

: I have a Roland XP-50 keyboard. Real nice board except that I dont no how to create sounds and save them

: I have a Roland XP-50 keyboard. Real nice board except that it prefers files that are in ".SVQ" format. It can easily play ".MID" files, however,I have collected a bunch of ".SVQ's" that can only be edited on the XP-50 itself. It would make my life a whole lot easier if I could edit them on my PC.
: Does anyone know of any software (for Win...) that works with ".SVQ's" or any conversion programs that will convert them to the ".MID" format?

: I am really upset with this problem so any
: suggestion would be very appreciated. Please
: forward them also to michel2233@yahoo.com

: Regards,
: Michel
Hi Michel; I hope you find a solution. I am having exactly the same problem.

: : I have a Roland XP-50 keyboard. Real nice board except that it prefers files that are in ".SVQ" format. It can easily play ".MID" files, however,I have collected a bunch of ".SVQ's" that can only be edited on the XP-50 itself. It would make my life a whole lot easier if I could edit them on my PC.
: : Does anyone know of any software (for Win...) that works with ".SVQ's" or any conversion programs that will convert them to the ".MID" format?

: : I am really upset with this problem so any
: : suggestion would be very appreciated. Please
: : forward them also to michel2233@yahoo.com

: : Regards,
: : Michel
: Hi Michel; I hope you find a solution. I am having exactly the same problem.

Please let me know if you've had any luck! Same problem, Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.