Joined: 14 Feb 2005
|Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:25 am Post subject: Quikquak announces huge update for RaySpace version 2.0
|For audio and demo downloads go to www.software.quikquak.com
RaySpace is a completely new acoustic simulator. This unique reverb introduces the new DBT engine that creates fantastic surround-sound atmospheres. The characteristics of the room shape, height, positions and materials can all be adjusted in real-time. Combined with the 3D view and the parametric equaliser, the user is given the complete audio and visual feedback of room designs! With full automation, source and listener positions can be 'walked' though the rooms, ideal for patching dialogue in radio plays or films. From concert halls to bathrooms, cathedrals to sewers, you can play and sing anywhere you desire!
* Create fantastic surround reverbs using the completely new engine.
Introducing the new DBT (Diffuse Bubble Tracing) system.
* Draw walls of any angle, allowing complex room shapes.
* NEW four band parametric equaliser!
* NEW scattering algorithm for adding randomisation to wall reflections,
giving roughness and character to the rooms.
* Get a real grasp of the virtual space with the new 3D ROOM VIEWER. Using
zoom and spin with the mouse - watch and listen to actual height adjustments.
* Reverb now updates almost instantly!
* More compact interface.
* As with all versions of RaySpace, this plugin does NOT use convolution
algorithms, it's a completely original design. And unlike convolution, long reverb
times use the same CPU as short ones, allowing you to make huge spaces!
* Less CPU usage than before!
* 45 presets for instant tweaking.
Protection: Key File.
This is a Press Release