Joined: 14 Feb 2005
|Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 am Post subject: REAPER v1.0b0 multitrack recording software released
|REAPER has reached beta stage, with v1.0b no available for download.
"REAPER is powerful but sensible Windows software for multitrack recording, editing, and mixing of audio. It provides a flexible but easy to use interface that is equally suited to amateurs and professionals alike" the official website states.
- made "open copy" on midi files handle tempo envelopes properly
- fixed a folder solo related routing bug
- better floating fx window deletion for some VSTs
- fixed some tempo envelope related bugs
- MIDI events now follow project tempo map! (needs testing)
- a MUCH better sample project that opens by default after install.
To view our full software page for Reaper where you can download and view screenshots, system requirements and any license conditions click here: http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Reaper/