|Software Music Machine Archive||
Featured in Hitsquad's review of the Best Free DJ Software
DJ Mixer Pro turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into a Turntable and full featured DJ system.
DJ Mixer Pro has all the standard features of DJ systems, including Simple and Advanced EQ, high and low pass resonant filters, mixing capabilities and turntable functions.
Additionally it comes with free 12 tracks featuring dancefloor hit Vegas by Vandalism & Static Revenger, and tracks from Bassnectar, DJ Rap, The Crystal Method, Photek, Darren Emerson, Adam Freeland, D. Ramirez, Veze Skante and Evil Nine.
This app gives you the option to manually DJ your tracks or to let it do the DJ tasks automatically for you while you chill or dance to your music.
Additional functionality is available as an in app purchase. This includes the ability to mix your own music without limitation, headphones mixing, WiFi party and Premium Effects pack.
New in v6.10
- Bugfix for crash in browsing the music library
- Better scratching performance
- Enhanced handling of a large number of songs in the music library
- Smoother music library scrolling performance
- Improved importing songs from your device’s music library
New in v6.8
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- New free song from Fiz!
- New for iOS 6.1 - Mix tracks when using iTunes Match.
New in v6.6
- Improved MaxxBass intensity
- Improved iPad turntables scratching and rotation animation
- New free song download from the hot London duo 14th presented for free by Ford Fusion
- Improved cover art images for retina displays
New in v6.1
- Bugfix for an issue with Airplay support
- New: Headphones monitoring on/off switch!
- New: mix button in iPad mixer screen!
- New: Upload your recorded mixes to dropbox!
- Bugfix for crash on adding a song to a new playlist on the iPad
- Bugfix for an issue when double tapping monitor volume slider
- Added option to turn off and on beat-matching when auto-mixing
- Bugfix for an issue with getting songs cover art from the Internet
- Updated turntable and album cover art to support retina iPad display
- Added back the previous track button in the iPad mixer screen. Improved transport control buttons.
New in v6.0
- You can now DJ with headphones using HDMI or a USB Audio Interface
New in v5.0
- New premium feature: Waves Audio Engine from Technical Grammy Award winner Waves:
- Improved real-time scratch engine
- The best sounding sweepable HP/LP resonant filters/FX on iPad/iPhone
- A professional grade 3-band EQ
- Full Mixer Upgrade. Unlock your entire music library.
- Improved iPad mixer interface.
New in v4.6
- Smoother turntable operation and animation
- Fixed crash on importing some badly encoded audio files
- New free promo songs, exclusive for this update
- Improved settings with easier to use AirPlay controls
New in v4.5
- New free downloads for Facebook fans
New in v4.1
- DJ with Headphones with 2 mobile devices over Bluetooth - no Wifi Required!
- Headphones audio improvements - less lags and buffering
- Graceful failure on DRM or iCloud track import
- Improved audio metering and LED display
- Show currently playing track in the iOS 4+ background task bar and support pause and play from the task bar. Show cover art of playing song on device locked screen.
- Show album cover in device locked mode
- Locked screen audio handling. Don’t stop audio when devices locks