Droid DJ Lite v7.22
Featured in Hitsquad's review of the Best Free DJ Software
Full pitch enabled, cross fading, twin mixing decks.
- Visual Mixer
- Auto Beat-Match, BPM counter
- Special Function Record (listen to both tracks record only one), record mix programmatically, tiny memory usage, and link later into endless sets.
Working as a DJ
New in v7.22
- Name change the name..
- New network mode you can now link 2 android devices and wirelessly control a Master DJ server.
- Stereo Headphone output and Stereo Output!
New in v7.14
- New Smoother cross-fader function. Should also FIX issues some are having.
- 7.13 - Few tweaks, couple of bugs..
New in v7.1
- 7.1 - 1st wave of Bugfixes
- 7.09 - Fixed crash bug when tap center display..
- 7.08 - AI Tweak improves AUTO-Calibration. (Need to RESCAN track)
- 7.06 - Opening Media Library no longer causes the track to pause for a second
- v7.0 MAJOR UPGRADE
- Hence Forth we are known as - MASTER DJ!
- Full OpenGL 50fps interface
- New BPM detection and visual layout.
- LANDSCAPE MODE!
- Head Phone Splice Output!
- Playlists, Keep the track PCM or delete it..
- Much more..
New in v6.5
- Visual Spectrum is faster in LOW res mode.
- Less bitmap memory used.
- Problem with the 2nd deck not fully loading has been fixed.
New in v6.4
- Many little memory bugs fixed.
- Should 'random' crash on some phones less..
- Fixed Help.
New in v6.3
- Silence on startup bug FIXED!
- NEW Faster GUI theme. 'Change Theme' for better performance! (Press Menu)
- CRACKLING on Load due to slow SDCard..
- BMP Button Fixed.
New in v6.2
- NEW Crash Recovery Tool! Should start after a crash on next startup. May help some of you
- Fixed handling of non-mp3 sound files , aac, ogg
- GUI Enhancements
Proudly sponsored by