Pioneer introduces their latest DJ controller, a four deck controller specially designed for the new Serato DJ Software.
This new DJ hardware closely followed the recent release of Serato DJ, and is designed to showcase all the features of the new DJ software.
Pioneer DDJ-SX DJ Controller is designed for quick integration with Serato DJ, the designs and controls are ergonomically built around the features of the software. It has features that provide direct, tactile control of the software’s capabilities, which include a four deck sampler function, dual deck control, hot cueq, slip mode, FX mode and many more.
Here are further details from Pioneer:
- Dual Deck – The DDJ-SX enables two tracks to be controlled at the same time, allowing for scratching or setting and recalling hot cues.
- Slip Mode – While activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and can resumes audible playback
- FX Mode – Provides access to two types of effect modes, Multi FX and Single FX
- Multi FX Mode – Allows multiple effects to be applied simultaneously
- Single FX Mode – Allows a single effect to be controlled with numerous parameters
You can set up to eight hot cue points for each deck and it has a vertical waveform display for fast tempo syncing. Another nifty feature of the DDJ-SX is its Performance Pads located just below the jog wheel, they give four different functionalities – Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Sampler.
Aside from neat features and Serato DJ Compatibility, Pioneer equipped this controller with larger jog wheels that feature CDJ-type on jog display, to let you achieve a wider scratching and mixing range.
Here is a video that explains the features further:
Being closely knit to the Serato DJ Software, it only comes naturally that the DDJ-SX comes bundled with the software. The MSRP for this serious DJ controller is $1,199. Get the latest price & reviews at Amazon.com.
Share This Article