Torq 2.0 DJ Software from Avid Now Available
Avid have now officially made their new DJ software "Torq 2" available - both to buy and to download the 30 day trial version.
Avid say they have completely rebuilt Torq with advanced professional features and new flexible workflow options for creative DJ performance and real-time remixing and production.
Here's an overview of the main features as described by Avid:
- Four virtual decks with EQ, level control, headphone cueing and crossfade—enable customers to play four tracks at once to create unique, complex and dynamic mixes.
- Traq Morph™ technology—patent pending innovation blends music tracks in exciting new ways by intelligently applying audio effects during crossfade.
- Open, flexible workflows—provide DJs with the flexibility to use the software with M-Audio Xponent® and Conectiv® DJ and third-party hardware, or stand-alone without any hardware at all.
- Updated user interface and database—gives users the ability to sort through tens of thousands of tracks, including Apple iTunes Store libraries, to quickly create distinctive mixes.
- 13 built-in effects and VST effect support—enable customers to reinvent sound by stacking up to four simultaneous built-in effects and one VST effect per deck, allowing for up to 20 effects at once.
- Advanced recording options—empower DJs with the ability to capture their entire performance with an integrated performance recorder for distribution or editing. As a result of ReWire, they can also create, mix and record with Pro Tools or third-party DAWs, bringing their DJ performance to the studio environment.
You can download the trial version at apps.avid.com/Torq_trial
Share This Article